UPDATED MARCH 24, 2015 -
Adamis Towing and Recovery, INC is hiring tow operators!
WE DO IT ALL- police calls for accidents and impounds, transporting vehicles for auction, roadside assistance to motor club members, private impounds, lockouts, jumpstarts, tire changes and more…
NOW YOU CAN BE PART OF THE TEAM THAT GETS IT DONE-
Adamis Towing and Recovery, INC is a very busy, ever-expanding towing and roadside assistance facility based in GOSHEN, NY.
We service Orange, Ulster, and Sullivan counties as well as the greater tristate area.
Please carefully view the expectations, and desired skills for our ideal applicant:
Minimum Qualifications (REQUIRED)
- Lifting and Carrying 15+ lbs
- Verifiable Towing Experience
- Able To Write Legibly
- No Felonies Within 10 Years
- Pass Pre Employment And Ongoing Drug Screening
- Reside within Goshen, NY/New Hampton, NY/Wawayanda, NY (or 5mi Radius)
Desired Capabilities & Skills (NOT REQUIRED **BUT REALLY GREAT**);
- Possess Current Tow Truck Certifications
- Possess Automotive Experience & Certifications
- Able To Perform Tasks Such As Answering Phones, Customer Service, Taking Monies, Writing Invoices
- Possess Valid Class A+ Endorsement(s)
- Diesel Technician/ Maintenance
WE EXPECT OUR DRIVERS TO
- ALWAYS have strong communication skills
- ALWAYS respond to calls promptly and safely
- ALWAYS be honest
- ALWAYS be reliable
- ALWAYS be aware and practice defensive driving habits
- ALWAYS keep equipment in pristine working order
- ALWAYS keep equipment clean
- ALWAYS inspect equipment
Compensation based on experience and ability. Call or stop in to fill out an application today! Please bring ID, resume, certifications and references.
Interviews may be available on the spot!
Please fill out and submit our online application below. You will be asked a series of questions about prior work experience and some contact information. You also have the option to upload and attach a resume as well.
Adamis Towing & Recovery is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.